25 July, 2009

Xclusively for RAjni Fan$


* " Naan oru dhatavai sonna, Adhu nooru dhatavai sonna madhiri" (roughly translates to - "If I say it once its equivalent to saying it a hundred times") - in the movie "Baasha"
*
"Aandavan Solran Arunachalam Mudickiran" -in the movie "Arunachalam".
*
"Adhighama Aasappadra Aambleyum Adhighama Kovappedra Pombleyum Nalla Vaazhntha Charithrame Kedayadhu"
(translation - "History depicts that-Man who is greedy and woman who has more anger hasn't lived a pleasant life") - in the movie"Padayappa".
*
Valli - Nee virumburavalai kattikiruthai vida unnai virumburavalai kattikitta un vazhkkai santhoshama irrukkum.. Valli - It'll be better to marry a girl who likes you than a girl you like most "Valli"
* Annamalai - Naan solrathaiyum seiyven.. sollathathium seiyven... Annamalai - I'll do what I say, and also what I don't say "Annamalai".
*
"Naan solratha thaan seivan, seiratha thaan solluven" (translation- I do what I say, I say only what I do) - movie "Manithan".
*
Uzhaippali - Nethu naan coolie.. enniku naan nadigan.. naalaikku... Silaber solranga naan eppadi varuven appadi varuven.. naan eppadi varuvennu andavanukkum mattum thaan theriyum.. Uzhaippali - Yesterday I was a coolie, today I'm an actor, tomorrow...people may say what they want. But what I'll become, only god knows "Uzhaippali"
*
"Laka Laka Laka Laka Laka Laka....."- movie "Chandramukhi".
*
"Idhu Eppadi Irukku" (translation- How is it?) - movie "16 Vayadhiniley".
*
"Yaen paera kaettaa, vaiyithila yirukkira pulla, oru kaiyaala than vaaya moodi kittu, matha kaiyaala thaan amma vaaya moodum".
(translation - If my name is heard, baby in his/her mothers womb would close it's mouth with one hand and close the mouth of his/her mother's mouth with the other hand) - in the movie "Moondru Mugam".
*
Muthu - Naan eppo varuven eppadi varuvennu yarukkum theriyathu...eppo varunumo appo correctaa varuven... Muthu - Nobody knows how and when i ll ENter... But when I do make one, it will be at the right time. "Muthu"
* "Naan Baba, yaentha pakkamum saaiyaatha Baba" (translation- My name is 'Baba', not a lap dog) - movie "Baba".
*
"Anger is the reason for all miseries, One should know how to control it, otherwise life will become miserable" - "Padayappa".
*
Padayappa - En Vazhi Thani Vazhi... "Padayappa".
*
"Aasanja adikirathu wungga policy, aassaiyamma adikirathu Baba policy" - "Baba"
*
"Gatham Gatham, Mudinjathu Mudinji
Pochi
" - "Baba"

*Pera Ketaodane chumma adhiruthilla....SHIVAJI,THE BOSS

1 comment:

  1. நான் ஒரு தடவை சொன்னா, நூறு தடவை சொன்ன மாதிரி...

    நேனு ஒக்க‌ சாலு செப்தே, ஒண்ற‌ சாலு செப்பின‌ண்டே (தெலுங்கு)

    பன்ச் டயலாக்ஸ் பட்டையை கெளப்புதுங்கோ...

    இப்படி ரஜினி பைத்தியமா இருக்கேளே... உங்காத்துல எதுவும் சொல்ல மாட்டாளா?

    ReplyDelete